Monday, January 11, 2010

Step 812: Practice great bus manners, punish those who do not

I usually get on a bus as it’s starting to fill up.  Inevitiablly, one of the riders decides that he/she does not have to sit next to someone.  We wouldn’t want to catch whatever form of cooties is going around would we?  Usually they’ll place a bag or another personal belonging next to them and stare off at the horizon, knowing no one will ask them to move their bag.  Sitting Bull provides an example below with his leather sachel.




I, on the other hand, go out of the way to find that person.  I scan the bus as I hop on and zero in.  I stroll over and ask them to move their bag so I can have a seat and revel in their eye rolls and exaggerated sighs.  If only I was 200 lbs heaver and did not care about my personal hygiene…

No comments:

Post a Comment