Monday, January 11, 2010

Step 95: Always Be Learning

"I am learning all the time.  The tombstone will be my diploma. - Eartha Kitt"  (anyone know when this was said?)


If I were to ever hit the jackpot I have already thought about what I would do with the money.  I would first appease my grandfather and invest every single cent of it first.  After that is all setup, I would go back to school and study EVERYTHING.  It amazes me how much material is right at our fingertips and that it's not taken advantage of.

I have recently started to "take the courses" on MIT's OpenCourseWare's website.  It's fascinating!  Right now, I have been sprucing up on core concepts that will help in my marketing/advertising career but I can't wait to venture out on other topics.  http://ocw.mit.edu

What is MIT OpenCourseWare?
MIT OpenCourseWare is a free publication of MIT course materials that reflects almost all the undergraduate and graduate subjects taught at MIT.
  • OCW is not an MIT education.
  • OCW does not grant degrees or certificates.
  • OCW does not provide access to MIT faculty.
  • Materials may not reflect entire content of the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment